West Community February Newsletter and
Pastors’ Retreat Details
Annual Statistical Reports – for Clerks of Session
Information for completing the 2016 Statistical Reports was mailed to Clerks of Session in early December. Click here for Bill Reinhold’s cover letter with hints for filling out the reports. Listed below are links for documents and forms to assist you in this process:
- Instructions for Online Data Entry
- Worksheet for Online Data Entry
- Ruling Elder Necrology Form
- Information Regarding Clerk’s Annual Questionnaire
(For Research Services at GA)
- Minister Compensation Form
- Active Ruling Elder Information Form
(Current Members of the Session)
***** WEBSITE TIP: To find various subject articles please use the Search box on the left side with a keyword.
PCC is Located in the southeastern portion of North Carolina, this presbytery includes the counties of Bladen, Brunswick, Carteret, Columbus, Cumberland, Duplin, Harnett, Hoke, Jones, Lee, Moore, New Hanover, Onslow, Pender, Robeson, Sampson, and Scotland and portions of Lenoir, Wayne, Montgomery and Craven counties.
- 184 Churches
- 5 Hispanic Mission Centers
- 3 Hispanic Churches
- An active Youth Council
- 26,947 Church Members (12/2013)
- 14 Certified Church Educators
- 30 Elders serving as commissioned ruling elders (CRE)
- 215 Resident Ministers
- Over 100 volunteers serving on 10 Presbytery committees
- a COM that works in three community groups
- 3 full-time Mission Coordinators who support the Community sub-groups in mission and ministry
- 2 Presbytery meetings each year and one Community (regional) meeting in each area per year (East, West, Central Communities)
- 8 or more candidates for ministry
- 40 or more ruling elders qualified to serve as Commissioned Ruling Elders but not commissioned.
- 1 Outstanding Resource Center (The “Library” of Presbytery)
- 1 year round camp and retreat center (Monroe Camp)
Educational Events held through the year.
Youth Ministry Events for the whole Presbytery.
Learn more by exploring this site.