West Community Gathering is Dec 7 at Raeford More Info
- West Community:
January 20, 2018 Laurel Hill PC in Laurinburg,
Contact Laura Lupton
persons from any part of the Presbytery are welcome to attend
- Order a 2017-2019 Book of Order and a new Book of Confessions at www.pcusastore.com These will NOT be available at the event, please purchase yours in advance of the training.
Discovering Your Church’s Gifts.
- Saturday, January 13th, 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. help your congregation “awaken its spiritual imagination.” learn how to use tools to discover the hidden gifts of your congregation. resources that can help congregations focus on gratitude rather than negative energy.
- RSVP by January 10th to email@example.com or call 910-862-8300
- Elders, Deacons, Committee Members, Pastors, CREs, and any and all church members are welcome! The bridge Presbyterian Church, 497 Olde Waterford Way, Suites 105 and 108, Leland 28451
- $10 per person; checks payable to “Presbytery of Coastal Carolina”Rev. Drs. Beverly and George Thompson. , Missional Transformation Coaches
firstname.lastname@example.org WEBSITE: thompsoncoaches.weebly.com
Responding to Recent Hurricanes
Even before Hurricane Matthew swept over our area last year Presbyterian Disaster Assistance (PDA) had already reached out to us offering technical, spiritual, and financial assistance. Their partnership has continued to bless us and our communities ever since.
If you are wondering how to respond to Hurricanes Irma, Maria and Harvey there is certainly no better way than to join PDA in their “stand in the GAP” process: Give, Act, and Pray! Financial donations given through PDA are multiplied in their effectiveness as Presbyterians across the nation join in long-term recovery efforts.
Click here to see how PDA uses funds given in response to disasters.
|Through your church
Mark gifts for PDA-Irma
Presbyterian Church (USA)
Call (800) 872-3283
Make checks to
“Presbyterian Church (USA)”
Text to give
Text “PDA” to 20222 to give $10 to the PDA General Relief account
Bill Reinhold, General Presbyter
Next Full Presbytery Meeting
***** WEBSITE TIP: To find various subject articles please use the Search box on the left side with a keyword.
PCC is Located in the southeastern portion of North Carolina, this presbytery includes the counties of Bladen, Brunswick, Carteret, Columbus, Cumberland, Duplin, Harnett, Hoke, Jones, Lee, Moore, New Hanover, Onslow, Pender, Robeson, Sampson, and Scotland and portions of Lenoir, Wayne, Montgomery and Craven counties.
- 182 Churches
- 5 Hispanic Mission Centers
- 4 Hispanic Churches
- An active Youth Council
- 25,000 Church Members (12/2016)
- 14 Certified Church Educators
- 30 Elders serving as commissioned ruling elders (CRE)
- 215 Resident Ministers
- Over 75 volunteers serving on Presbytery committees
- a COM that works in three community groups
- 3 full-time Mission Coordinators who support the Community sub-groups in mission and ministry
- 2 Presbytery meetings each year and one Community (regional) meeting in each area per year (East, West, Central Communities)
- 8 or more candidates for ministry
- 40 or more ruling elders qualified to serve as Commissioned Ruling Elders but not commissioned.
- 1 Outstanding Resource Center (The “Library” of Presbytery)
- 1 year round camp and retreat center (Monroe Camp, www.Monroecamp.org)
Educational Events held through the year.
Youth Ministry Events for the whole Presbytery.
Learn more by exploring this site.