Called Meeting of Presbytery Saturday, July 27
A Called Meeting of the Presbytery has been scheduled for Saturday, July 27, 2019 at Graves Memorial Presbyterian Church in Clinton, NC. Agenda items include motions to dissolve two churches, 2020 Minimum Terms of Call for Ministers and Christian Educators, and voting on 2020 General Assembly Commissioners and Alternates. No other business will be conducted.
Registration begins at 8:30 AM and the Moderator will call the meeting to order at 9:30 AM.
Elect your commissioner now for the July 27 meeting!
All are invited to Presbyterian Night at the Ballgame – Friday, Aug 23, 7PM
- Information with all the details: Promotion Packet here (PDF)
- Groups larger than 10 persons need to notify Laura Lupton (910-818-9938) well in advance to ensure we have enough tickets for all!
- Link to reserve your group’s tickets (Due by Tuesday, Aug 13)
- Link to order your Presbyterian Golf Shirt (by Aug 13)
- Directions to Segra Stadium (parking is free at First Presbyterian Church with a half mile walk to the stadium).
- The ticket for any Presbyterian Pastor, CRE, HR, or Temporary Supply is covered as a gift by the West Community.
Presbytery Youth Council Applications – Accepted NOW!
Open to 9th-12th graders who are active members of a church in the Presbytery of Coastal Carolina and have gifts for ministry.
Apply early and they can be included in our PYC End-of-Year Party!
Contact Erin W firstname.lastname@example.org
Presbytery meeting Images
Live Stream of worship https://www.facebook.com/laurinburgpres/