2021 Full Presbytery Meetings
- Saturday, March 6 (Register for Zoom by March 2)
- Monday, May 17
- Thursday, August 19
- Saturday, October 9
- Packets and Additional Details here
Clerk of Session Training Options
- Saturday, Feb 20, at 10AM with Jay Bender (Nancy Gladden)
- Sunday, Feb 28, at 3PM with Robert Gordon (Laura Lupton)
- Clerks need only attend one event. Free.
- Pre-registration is needed. Contact the Mission Coordinators.
Serving Together: Officer Training is now available!
The East Community Steering Team is pleased to offer this online version of officer training for 2021 to the whole Presbytery since we are not able to do training in person. The training packet (here) includes links that will take you directly to Presbytery’s YouTube channel where you will find a 5 video playlist covering several topics. Church leaders can watch all in one sitting, or choose individual modules to view as schedules permit. The packet also contains print resources that are helpful for new and returning officers, as well as “handouts” that coordinate with the Congregational Care and Spiritual Leaders modules.
This link will also take you to the training videos:
Presbytery’s Officer Training 2020 at https://www.youtube.com
2020 Statistical Reporting
Instructions for completing the online 2020 Statistical Reports were sent to Clerks of Session in mid-November. These reports are due February 18, 2021.
In addition, links to other reports required by the Presbytery are listed below. Email to De Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to the Presbytery office.
These forms are due January 25, 2021.
- Officer Information
- Continuing Education Reports
- Elder Necrology
- Terms of Call
- Church Information Verification (sent with online reporting instructions)
Please read the JANUARY UPDATED (January 2021) Coronavirus COVID19 Advisory from Mission Cabinet Executive Committee for 2021
- Presbytery Committee meetings will be held electronically or canceled.
- Visitors to the Presbytery office will be restricted, please call before coming to the office.
Presbytery meeting Images
Warren Lesane & Jerrod Lowry officiate communion