Presbytery All-Guys Overnight: “Steadfast”
– Saturday, April 6 – Sunday, April 7
– FREE Event for Males 6th-12th grade and their adult leaders
– Registration open now until “full” HELP NEEDED – If you have youth or NOT: We need a group of volunteers (Presbyterian Men?) from a church who are willing to cookout dinner for the guys on Saturday night. Email me for details. Contact Erin W firstname.lastname@example.org
Presbytery Youth Council Applications – Accepted NOW!
Open to 9th-12th graders who are active members of a church in the Presbytery of Coastal Carolina and have gifts for ministry.
Apply early and they can be included in our PYC End-of-Year Party!
Contact Erin W email@example.com
For the March 30 Men’s Half Day Retreat
- Please register by clicking here by Monday, March 25 at Noon.
- The event is free, but lunch is $5.
- Sponsored by the West & Central Communities
- All men are welcome!
- Check-in is 9:30 to 10AM at Brownson Memorial Presbyterian Church, 330 S May Street, Southern Pines.
- Program begins at 10AM
- The event ends by 2:30PM
- Here is the Flyer you can print and share or post
Mozel Howie Peacemaking Scholarship 2019
- Flyer and application details
- Essays are Due April 29, 2019
- For High School Seniors and rising College Sophomores
Presbytery meeting Images
Live Stream of worship https://www.facebook.com/laurinburgpres/