East Community churches are invited to gather on Saturday, September 6, for our fourth annual Fall Faith & Fellowship event. This year’s event will be at Kirkwood Camp & Conference Center, located on Camp Kirkwood Road off of Hwy 117 between Burgaw and Wallace. This is a time for folks in our churches to come together for a time of worship and getting to know one another.
Fall Faith and Fellowship Leadership:
Leaders for worship include
- Rev. Dr. Doug Cushing, new church development pastor at the Bridge,
- Rev. Wes Hunter, Minister of Connections at the Bridge, and
- Rev. LaVera Parato, interim pastor at Burgaw Presbyterian Church.
There’s something for everyone at Fall Faith & Fellowship!
A day full of worship and fun!
- Zip line over the lake
- Swing by choice
- Canoe on the lake
- Day camp for ages 3-8 (pre-registration preferred)
- Ride the Kirkwood Express train
- A prayer project
- Project for PCUSA missionaries
- Project for persecuted Christians
- 2nd Annual Corn Hole Tournament (pre-registration required)
- Hamburger/hot dog lunch
- Worship with communion
New this year a FRIDAY Option:
A new exciting option this year is arriving on Friday evening (5:00pm earliest arrival time) for “WoodKirk”,
- a jam fest, singing, and stories around the campfire.
- Bring your tent to camp overnight or stay in a cabin.
- Breakfast is included.
- Anyone may bring an instrument and join in.
- Tie-dye and a camp chair are encouraged.
- $5/person for Saturday ($15 family maximum),
- $15/person for Friday night if staying in a cabin. (Children 8 and under free),
- $8/tent for Friday night.
- Please make checks payable to Presbytery of Coastal Carolina.
Registration for Fall Faith and Fellowship:
- The Corn Hole Tournament and Day Camp are free, but advance registration is requested.
- Advance payment is required for staying overnight on Friday.
- Send advance payments and hard copy registration to Rev. LaVera Parato, 407 Ketner Blvd., Havelock, NC 28532.