Spice Award Nominees Sought
for innovative Christian education ideas ~
Awarded to a deserving congregation at the E3: Educate, Equip, Empower Event on September 20, 2014 –
( formerly LEADERSHIP SCHOOL.)
See past entries for ideas to use in your ministry setting:
- 2013 SPICE AWARD Entries and winner
- 2012 Spice Award Entries Sharing Creative Ministry Ideas: SPICE IT UP!
- 2011 Spice Award Entries — ideas that were submitted!
How do you SPICE up your ministry?
Please share a Special Program & Innovative Christian Education idea with others in the Presbytery.
The deadline for submissions is July 31, 2014.
Please include the following details in your submission for
Presbytery’s SPICE Award:
1. Church name & city
2. Program title and description
3. Program date
4. Program goals
5. Key persons in the planning and implementation
6. How the program/practice has had a positive effect on the faith formation of your congregation, community and/or world. Testimonies from participants are welcomed.
7. Name, address, phone number and email of person submitting the program
Send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to
Presbytery of Coastal Carolina,
807 W. King Street,
Elizabethtown, NC 28337
Deadline is July 31, 2014.
Thank you for being a vital part of the work of your church and the Presbytery!