Seek and peace pursue it. -Proverbs 34:14
The Mozell Howie
2015 Peacemaking Scholarship
for High School Seniors
The Peacemaking Subcommittee of Coastal Carolina Presbytery will offer two $1,000 scholarships to high school seniors enrolling in college by the fall of 2015.
Rules for Scholarship Consideration:
- The student must be a senior in high school.
- The student must be a member of a Presbyterian Church USA in Coastal Carolina Presbytery.
- The student is asked to submit an essay in response to the following question:
- How have you participated in God’s work of peacemaking in the past and what is your vision for participating in peacemaking in the future?
- Essay must be typed, properly referenced, not exceed 1,000 words
- the student’s name,
- contact information,
- home church, and
- college they are attending.
- All essays must be received by May 15. *Email submission is preferred.*
- The winners will be notified and then presented with their award at the June Presbytery meeting.
Open the Print Friendly Flyer: 2015 Peacemaking Scholarship Info
Essays may be submitted to:
Rev. Whitney Wilkinson
Cameron Presbyterian Church
P.O. Box 68
Cameron, NC 28326
Contact Rev. Whitney Wilkinson by email
or at (910) 245-7901.