Central Missional Community (CMC) Winter Gathering
Saturday, January 21, 2017
8:30 am is Registration, Meeting starts at 9am – 2:30 pm
Peace Presbyterian Church,
3203 Ramsey Street, Fayetteville, NC 28301
Pre-Registration Online here: Now to January 18, 2017
Please see the images below promoting these exciting activities
and/or open the Promotional Packet with Announcements
Meeting Packet and Agenda Click Here
Officer Training will be part of the gathering.
Sandy Thomas, firstname.lastname@example.org, 910-988-1369
Clarence Page ClarencePage@presbycc.org, 910-301-1088
This is considered a Presbytery meeting for members of the Central Missional Community so those sessions unable to send a commissioner or pastors unable to attend should request an excused absence prior to January 19, 2017. Thank you.
Open publicity packet to see remaining announcements including:
- Invitation to join a Mass Choir for the next central meeting.
- Information about the recipients of the morning offering (HASM, Inc. and W.H. Knuckles Elementary of Lumberton)
- Chilli Cookoff with prize money for Missions
- Homemade dessert Bake off with prize money for Missions
- Confirmation Retreat Feb 3-5, Central Community offering 20 Scholarships
- Conf on Congregational Vitality and New Church Development Saturday, February 18, 2017, 9:00am – 3:00pm in Fayetteville
- June 2017 Central Community Gathering at MacPherson
Volunteers Needed for Doctor of Ministry Project:
8-Week Online Self-Care Seminar for Seminarians, Clergy, Pastors and Church Leaders (Begins Approximately the Week of January 23, 2017)
Please see this flyer about this project. Contact: Sandy Thomas, email@example.com
This project is supported by Presbytery of Coastal Carolina’s Stated Clerk; Chair of CPM; and Chair of COM.
One thought on “Central Community January Gathering”
Thank you for your inquiry for the Central Missional Community Winter Gathering activities. The online registration form has Church Vitality Conversations, instead of the Appreciative Inquiry Interactive Groups. The conversation groups are broken out by active member size of churches–small, medium, and large. These will be interactive small groups to share what excites members regarding their church, ministry and mission. It’s an opportunity for churches of similar sizes within our 5 counties to meet, learn from one another, and have fun. Thanks again for your inquiry and hope to see you on January 21, 2017 at Peace PC, 3203 Ramsey Street, Fayetteville, NC 28301 at 8:30 am for registration. Sincerely in Christ, Sandy Thomas, Central Missional Community Steering Team Chair.