Overview of The Presbyterian Women of Presbytery
Fall Gatherings 2018
- Saturday, August 18 at Beulaville Presbyterian Church With the All GIRLS Youth slumber party on Friday night
- Saturday, August 24 at First Presbyterian Dunn
In all the below listings, MODERATOR mailings are to be sent to:
(336) 909-2841, firstname.lastname@example.org
Brenda Cameron Email: email@example.com
c/o White Hill PC,
3335 White Hill Church Rd.
Sanford NC 27332
Other recipients as noted. All “Forms” referenced are available for photocopying and use in the 2018-2019 Handbook for Moderators in the Congregation.
- Due Jan. 31, 2019 – Annual Reports to Moderator ;
- Due Jan. 31, 2019 – 2016 Historian’s Questionnaire (only) to Acting ;
- Due Jan. 31, 2019 – Completed 2018 Deceased Members Form to Facilitator of Spiritual Nurture.
- February 10, 2019, LORENA CLARK PINER SCHOLARSHIP application deadline
- Submission of Lorena Clark Pine Scholarship Nominee ;
- PW Honorary Life Membership Order Form.
- PWCC CT Treasurer reminds us all to allow ample time – 6-8 weeks – for processing and mailing of pin and presentation certificate. and
- 2019 Annual Spring Gathering (April 2019).
Wishing you all Peace each Day,
Communicating Secretary for the PWCC Coordinating Team
For Upcoming Events and Announcements, please contact your Presbyterian Women Regional Communicator (open the roster above)
PW Resources & Forms:
- Lorena Clark Piner scholarship information (2017)
- Remittance Form
- Annual Report Form
- Mission Pledge Form
- Historian Report (PW) Form
- Historian Helps for PW Historians
- PW Constitution and Bylaws
- PW Expense Voucher for CT