Presbytery Meeting Information
Packets & Digest
Fall Meeting is October 12, 2019 at First Pres-Dunn
Hotel information for the meeting on October 12, 2019 at First Presbyterian Dunn, NC:
- The Hampton Inn – 910-892-4333 , 100 Jesse Tart Circle, Dunn, NC 28334
- The Fairfield Inn –910-891-4064, 688 Jackson Road, Dunn NC 28334
Box lunch menu/$11/person – reservations due by noon, Friday, October 4
- Lunch Reservation Form – Due by Friday Oct 4 at NOON
- Fried Chicken Strip
- Honey ham slider
- Potato salad
- Broccoli salad
- Tea and water
- $11/person; reservation required.
We encourage you to bring your lunch if the menu doesn’t meet your dietary needs.
We have an attendee who has a very high sensitivity to nuts, please do not bring any nuts in your lunch or into the building or sanctuary.
The Packet is posted about 2 weeks prior to the meeting.
Childcare at First Dunn
will be available with reservations due by noon, Friday, October 4 to email@example.com (please provide the age(s) of the children)
- Subscribe to Presbytery News via Email (1-3 messages per month)
- Bring Resources to return to the Resource Center
- Guidelines for First Time Presbytery Commissioners
Who should request an excused absence?
- A church unable to send a commissioner (Clerk of Session notifies the office)
- Any minister members of Presbytery (except HR minsters) unable to attend
- Committee chairpersons and Commissioned Ruling Elders unable to attend
- To request an excused absence from the meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposed 2019 Full Presbytery Meeting Dates and Places
- October 12, 2019 (Saturday) – First Presbyterian Church, Dunn
- March 7, 2020 (Saturday) – Pollocksville Presbyterian Church has offered to host us at the Jones County Civic Center in Trenton .
Previous Presbytery & Community Meetings – For reference
Called Meeting Saturday, July 27, 2019
June 2019 Community Gatherings:
- Central Community was June 1, 2019 at FPC Lumberton Central Packet June 2019 and Supplemental Information –
- West Community – West Packet
Saturday, June 8 – at Culdee Presbyterian Church
- East Community –East Packet – Saturday, June 15 at Southport Presbyterian Church
March 2019 Full Presbytery Meeting
- March 2, 2019 (Saturday) – Laurinburg Presbyterian Church
Central Community Winter Missional Gathering, was
Saturday January 26, 2019 Central Packet
East Community Winter Missional Gathering was
Saturday, January 26, 2019 East Packet
West Community Winter Gathering was Thursday, December 13, 2018 at Jonesboro Presbyterian Church, Agenda & Action Items
October 20, 2018 Full Presbytery Meeting
- was at St Andrews-Covenant Presbyterian Church in Wilmington, NC Advance Packet
- Supplemental Packet
- Candidate for Ordination
Special Meeting of Presbytery Aug 30, 2018
- Information on the August 30th,
Called Special Meeting of Presbytery is found here.
Summer 2018 Community Gatherings:
- Central Meeting Packet
- June 2 (at First Spring Lake)
- June 9, 2018 (at Monroe Camp and Retreat Center)
Packet, Directions & Agenda
- Full Presbytery Meeting, March 3, 2018 Packet for March 3, 2018 Presbytery meeting
Central Community: January 27, 2018 at St Pauls PC
Fall 2017 – Full Presbytery Meeting Summary
West Community Gathering
Packet Here West Community Gathering was Thursday, Dec 7, 9AM at Raeford Presbyterian Church featured Jill Duffield of the Presbyterian Outlook.
Fall 2017 Whole Presbytery Meeting
The Fall 2017 Meeting is October 14, 2017
at First Presbyterian Church of Fayetteville
- Complete Packet is here for your review.
- All churches are to elect a commissioner to this meeting of Presbytery. Or Request an excused absence via email to JanKrause@presbycc.org
Summer 2017 Meetings of the Communities
- East – June 10, 2017
- West – June 10, 2017
Central – June 3, 2017
Spring 2017 Whole Presbytery Meeting
was March 25, 2017 at First Presbyterian, , Morehead City,