Presbytery Meeting Information
Packets & Digest
Next Full Presbytery Meeting:
Saturday, October 20, 2018 at St Andrews-Covenant Presbyterian Church in Wilmington, NC
- We have secured a block of rooms (20) at the Hampton Inn Medical Park located on 17th Street at a discounted price of $84 per night.
- We held twenty rooms. Cutoff Date for Discount: 09/19/18. These guest rooms will be held until 09/19/18.
- Booking Link: Presbytery Meeting
The Call In Code is: to Ask for the “Presbytery Meeting Group Rate”
when you call (910) 796-8881More information about this meeting will be posted later
Information on the August 30th, Called Special Meeting of Presbytery is found here.
Summer 2018 Community Gatherings:
- Central Meeting PacketJune 2 (at First Spring Lake)
- June 9, 2018 (at Monroe Camp and Retreat Center)
Packet, Directions & Agenda
Proposed 2019 Full Presbytery Meeting Dates and Places
- March 2, 2019 (Saturday) – Laurinburg Presbyterian Church
- October 12, 2019 PROPOSED CHANGE (Saturday) – First Presbyterian Church, Dunn
- March 2, 2020 – Pollocksville Presbyterian Church has indicated an interest in hosting at the Jones County Civic Center in Trenton.
- Full Presbytery Meeting, March 3, 2018 Packet for March 3, 2018 Presbytery meeting
Central Community: January 27, 2018 at St Pauls PC
Fall 2017 – Full Presbytery Meeting Summary
West Community Gathering
Packet Here West Community Gathering was Thursday, Dec 7, 9AM at Raeford Presbyterian Church featured Jill Duffield of the Presbyterian Outlook.
Fall 2017 Whole Presbytery Meeting
The Fall 2017 Meeting is October 14, 2017
at First Presbyterian Church of Fayetteville
- Complete Packet is here for your review.
- All churches are to elect a commissioner to this meeting of Presbytery. Or Request an excused absence via email to JanKrause@presbycc.org
Summer 2017 Meetings of the Communities
- East – June 10, 2017
- West – June 10, 2017
Central – June 3, 2017
Spring 2017 Whole Presbytery Meeting
was March 25, 2017 at First Presbyterian, , Morehead City,
- Subscribe to Presbytery News via Email (3-5 messages per month)
- Bring Resources to return to the Resource Center (Kaye Bledsoe)
- Guidelines for First Time Presbytery Commissioners
Who should request an excused absence?
- A church unable to send a commissioner (Clerk of Session notifies the office)
- Any minister members of Presbytery (except HR minsters) unable to attend
- Committee chairpersons and Commissioned Ruling Elders unable to attend
- To request an excused absence from the meeting, please email email@example.com