Learn more about Communicating with Presbytery
(That link opens the Print Friendly version of this article, Adobe PDF file)
Communicating With Presbytery of Coastal Carolina
Get Email News
Presbytery uses a bulk email announcements and news system, there is no charge. ANYONE in the presbytery can sign-up for the email news. From 4 to 6 messages are sent each month. Sign-up at
The Connections Newsletter is published quarterly and mailed to churches that do not have computer access. It is also posted to the Presbytery website.New editions are announced through email. www.presbycc.org/latest-news/connections/
Many resources & ideas. Calendar of Events. News. Grants. Scholarships.
Helpful Hints about the new website:
- Use the search box to find things quickly
- At the top right the Menus – note that all items are clickable including the first one.
- Comments-Discussion is active on some article on the website (look at the end of an item)
- EVERY Church has a listing on our site under “Contact Us – Churches” Is yours accurate?
- If you enjoy something on the site, try sharing it to social media by clicking the “share” buttons.
- The Presbytery directory is online on the FORMS page. It is an Adobe-PDF download. The passcode to open it is pcclisting. The passcode prevents google from indexing the contents of that file, improving privacy.
Presbytery on Social Media
The Presbytery posts information and invites dialogue through these outlets:
- Twitter @PresbyCC or com/PresbyCC (Please follow)
- Google Plus com/+PresbyccOrg807 (Please add to your circles)
- YouTube youtube.com/user/CoastalCarolinaPCUSA (Please subscribe)
- facebook.com/presbycc (Organization)
- facebook.com/groups/35033214752/ (Public Group)
- facebook.com/groups/coastalcarolinapresbyteryyouth/ (all youth welcome)
Staff Available by Phone – Email
- Presbytery Office in Elizabethtown, 910-862-8300, or the
- Rev. Steuart Link, Mission Coordinator-Central Community, SteuartLink@presbycc.org, 910-874-3600
- Rev. Dr. Nancy Gladden, Mission Coordinator-East Community, NancyGladden@presbycc.org, 910-284-0581
- Rev. Laura Lupton, Mission Coordinator-West Community, LauraLupton@presbycc.org , 910-818-9938
- Complete Staff listing found at www.presbycc.org/contact/
Most Importantly Get Involved!
- Volunteer to serve on a Presbytery Committee or Youth Council
- Attend Various Training Events
- Be a commissioner to a Presbytery Meeting (March, June or October)
- Apply for Grants, Scholarships, Awards, etc.