Presbyterian Women is made up of all women who are members (or friends) of PC(USA) congregations. PW is well known for stimulating Bible studies, world-wide fellowships, and mission outreach efforts both in this country and around the world.
News of The Presbyterian Women of Presbytery
- Lorena Clark Piner Presbyterian Women’s Annual Scholarship
- Information Packet and Application
- Deadline Friday, February 15, 2019
- Mail to: Mrs. Roxanne Mills, Chair
Phone: 910-625-6419, email@example.com
Presbytery of Coastal Carolina,
807 W. King St.
Elizabethtown, NC 28337
Spring Gathering 2019
- Saturday, April 6 from 9-1 pm.
College Heights Presbyterian Church, Fayetteville, NC
Fall Gatherings 2019
- Saturday, August 17 in Laurinburg (West)
- Saturday, August 24, (East ) place to be Announced
In all the below listings, MODERATOR mailings are to be sent to:
PO Box 465, Olivia, NC 28368,
(336) 909-2841, firstname.lastname@example.org
288 Jeffers Rd., Carthage, NC 28327
910-947-2893. email: email@example.com
Brenda Cameron Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1084 US 15-501 Hwy.
Carthage NC 28327-8880
Other officers and leaders are listed below.
Other recipients as noted. All “Forms” referenced are available for photocopying and use in the 2018-2019 Handbook for Moderators in the Congregation.
- Due Jan. 31, 2019 – Annual Reports to Moderator ;
- Due Jan. 31, 2019 – 2016 Historian’s Questionnaire (only) to Acting ;
- Due Jan. 31, 2019 – Completed 2018 Deceased Members Form to Facilitator of Spiritual Nurture.
- February 10, 2019, LORENA CLARK PINER SCHOLARSHIP application deadline
- Submission of Lorena Clark Pine Scholarship Nominee ;
- PW Honorary Life Membership Order Form.
- PWCC CT Treasurer reminds us all to allow ample time – 6-8 weeks – for processing and mailing of pin and presentation certificate. and
- 2019 Annual Spring Gathering (April 2019).
Wishing you all Peace each Day,
Communicating Secretary for the PWCC Coordinating Team
For Upcoming Events and Announcements, please contact your Presbyterian Women Regional Communicator
PW Resources & Forms:
- Lorena Clark Piner scholarship information (2019)
- Remittance Form
- Annual Report Form
- Mission Pledge Form
- Historian Report (PW) Form
- Historian Helps for PW Historians
- PW Constitution and Bylaws
- PW Expense Voucher for CT
LINKS For Presbyterian Women
- General Information about Presbyterian Women: www.presbyterianmission.org/ministries/pw/
- Information about Horizons Magazine and Bible studies: horizons.pcusa.org
- PW Honorary Lifetime Membership Information
2018-2019 Other PW Officers
Beth Ricci, 168 McMillan Ave., Wallace, NC 28466 Phone # 910-284-2116, email: email@example.com
Cynthia Avery, 2317 Oakley Rd., Castle Hayne, NC 28429 Phone # 910-762-3443, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brenda Cameron, 1084 US Hwy 15-501, Carthage, NC 28327 Phone # 910-947-2199, email: email@example.com
Antoniette Kelly, 180 Burle Rd., Carthage, NC 28327 Phone # 919-842-1970, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moderator of Search:
Fayetteville, NC 28311, 910-488-2602, : email@example.com
Facilitator of Spiritual Nurture:
Sanford, NC 27332, 919-498-0894, firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilitator of Racial Ethnic Issues/Prison Ministry:
Fayetteville, NC 28301, 910-977-0680, 910-488-5692, email@example.com
Facilitator of Celebration Giving/Missions:
Southern Pines, NC 28387, 910-692-8233 firstname.lastname@example.org
Leland, NC 28451, 910-371-6648, 910-431-6362 email@example.com
PW Regional Communicators
Helen MacDonald, Carthage, NC 28327, 910-690-2463, firstname.lastname@example.org
Peggy Garnett, 910-483-3354, 910-391-0011, email@example.com
Lugretta Staten, Clarkton, NC 28433, 910-646-1280, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ellen Newbold, (910) 289–4376 email@example.com
Kathy Benson, Wilmington, NC 28403, 910-612-6259, firstname.lastname@example.org