7For Pastors and Church Members seeking professional counseling services, please contact your pastor, a Mission Coordinator or the General Presbyter for a referral in your area.
We do have some volunteer “Pastor-to_Pastors” in the Presbytery who can provide a confidential listening ear to pastors but are not professional therapists.
For ministers in the benefits plan of the Board of Pensions, please go to this website for a list of providers in the plan.
Please consider contacting these professional agencies:
- Scotland Family Counseling Center, Laurinburg, NC www.scotlandcounseling.org
- Robeson Family Counseling Center
- Rev. John L. Bryan II, ACSW, LCSW
Long Leaf Professional Counseling PLLC
2550 Fayetteville Road
Lumberton NC 28358
- The Presbyterian Counseling Center of Wilmington
which operates in several locations:
- Main office at 4810 Wrightsville Avenue, Wilmington, NC 28403
- Shallotte Presbyterian Church, Shallotte
- St. Philip’s Episcopal Church, Southport
- Topsail Presbyterian Church, Hampstead
- Wallace Presbyterian Church, Wallace
- Learn more at www.presbyteriancounselingcenter.org
- See the Presbyterian Counseling Ctr Flyer