Seek and pursue peace it. Proverbs 34:14
The Mozell Howie 2017 Peacemaking Scholarship for High School Seniors
The Peacemaking Committee of Coastal Carolina Presbytery
will offer two $1,000 scholarships to high school seniors enrolling in college by the fall of 2017. All essays must be received by 5 p.m. on April 25.
Here is the Printable Flyer for use in your congregation. (PDF)
Rules for Scholarship Consideration:
1. The student must be a senior in high school.
2. The student must be active in a Presbyterian Church in Coastal Carolina Presbytery.
3. The student is asked to submit an essay in response to the following question:
What do you see as the most pressing peacemaking issue of our time,
and how wil you seek to address it through your studies and beyond?
4. Essay must be typed, properly referenced, not exceed 1,000 words and include the student’s name, contact information, home church, and college they are attending.
5. All essays must be received by 5 p.m. on April 25. *Email submission is preferred.*
6. The winners will be notified and then presented with their award at a regional presbytery meeting.
Scholarship Essays must be submitted to:
Rev. Whitney Wilkinson
Cameron Presbyterian Church
P.O. Box 68
Cameron, NC 28326
or by email to
Contact Whitney Wilkinson by email or at (910) 245-7901
One thought on “Peacemaking Scholarship Essay 2017”
Hello Laura Lupton,
Your blog is really good. If anyone is interested in high school scholarship program then here is, “Dunkin’ Donuts Scholarship Program” which is available for qualified high school seniors who demonstrate “well-rounded” character.
Scholarship Deadline: Varies
Applicants can get more information about the scholarship through the given link: http://usascholarships.com/dunkin-donuts-scholarship-program/
If you want to read articles related to scholarships like, how to apply for scholarship, how to get scholarship, Scholarship thank you letter etc. Then go through the given link: http://usascholarships.com/category/article/