Presbytery’s 2024 Confirmation Retreat
is Scheduled for Friday February 2, 2024
at Camp Monroe
Returning to lead are Howard & Meg Dudley. Both are pastors: Meg serves at Bluff Presbyterian Church and Howard serves at First Presbyterian – Dunn. Both have experience in national youth conference leadership and college campus ministry.
Howard is also an avid guitarist, music leader at Montreat, golfer and ECU Pirates fan. Meg enjoys traveling, crafting and music. They have two amazing daughters: Lindsay and Julia. Meg and Howard are excited to share the weekend with the confirmands in the presbytery to teach about God’s grace and love and joining the church.
This retreat is open to
- All 6th to 8th Graders along with the chaperones from their church
- Arrive between 5 and 6 PM and plan to depart Saturday at 8PM
- Cost is $40 per person. This includes 4 meals and overnight lodging.
- Group Rosters are due by Monday January 29, 2024
to CAMP MONROE
Here are the forms:
- Turn in your completed form and payment to your group leader
- Complete this Forms packet that contains the
- Medical Information Form
- Photo Release
- Please clearly note any food allergies on the forms
- Give the forms to your group leader
- All Chaperons must complete the Safe Gatherings Certification and Background check at www.SafeGatherings.com
- All Chaperones must review the Presbytery’s Youth Protection Policy Found here & complete pages 10 and 11
- Each Adults needs to complete this packet of forms containing
- the Medical Information Form
- Photo Release
Complete the group roster sheet that you must bring with you AND send in to the camp office by the 29th.