Presbytery Financial Information:
- Per Capita Information and Explanation
- Special Offerings of PCUSA and Presbytery
- Travel Expense Form
- Benevolence Form to submit funds to Presbytery
- Hunger Grant Application
- The funds of Presbytery are audited annually by a certified accounting firm.
2022 IRS Mileage Rates:
Beginning on Jan. 1, 2022, the standard mileage rates for the use of a car, van, pickup or panel truck will be:
- 58.5 cents per mile for business miles driven, up 2.5 cents from 2021
- 18 cents per mile driven for medical and moving purposes, up 2 cents from 2021
- 14 cents per mile driven in service of charitable organizations
For more information go to www.irs.gov
Pastor’s Terms of Call Information
- Please report any salary changes to the Board of Pensions, as soon as possible. www.pensions.org
- If a pastor’s housing allowance needs to be adjusted, make sure it is done as soon as possible and reflected in session minutes.
- Board of Pension dues and coverage information can be found at the Board of Pensions website, www.pensions.org
Need help with doing a Church Financial Review (AUDIT)?
Websites/Documents with Financial Resources:
- The Board of Pensions
- Church Treasurer’s Manual
- Legal Resource Manual (2010 Edition – being updated in 2018)
- How to Request a Federal Tax-Exemption Letter
- The Presbyterian Foundation
- New Covenant Funds
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Labor
- NC Department of Labor
- Internal Revenue Service
- NC Department of Revenue
- NC Secretary of State (incorporation information)
We are ready assist you with any financial questions you have.
Lornette McCaskill, Presbytery Treasurer, firstname.lastname@example.org 910-862-8300 ext. 4