Every 3 years, the PCUSA partners with the Cumberland Presbyterian Church to host an international event for approximately 6,000 senior high youth. Historically, the event has been at Purdue University, but this year it will move to the Indianapolis Convention Center with delegates staying in nearby hotels. Registration for this event is done primarily through presbyteries and each has a limited number of spaces in their delegation (youth & chaperones).
When is Triennium?
Saturday, July 23 – Thursday, July 28, 2022 (including travel time)
Learn more about the event at
How much does it cost?
$1,100* approximately (to include conference, hotel, meals, transportation, shirt & trading pins)
- Cost is pending final hotel rates, any fundraising we do & COVID restrictions for group size.
- Financial aid is available to cover a portion (not 100%).
- Churches should plan to assist their students with the costs.
Who can Apply?
Applicants are considered for the delegation upon receiving an application AND deposit. If the delegate is not selected, the deposit is returned. Churches are encouraged to review applicants:
- Will the youth delegate be 15 years old or no more than 18 on July 24, 2022?
- Has the delegate attended Triennium in the past? Could they possibly attend in 2025?
- How many delegates have applied from your church?
- Churches are limited to 4 youth delegates per congregation
If spaces remain open, delegates are selected from a waiting list.
- Does the student represent your church on the Presbytery Youth Council (PYC)? (not required)
Complete the application
then Scan & Email applications to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Jerusalen Martinez)
Deadline is February 15 → Application & $200 Deposit
March 15, 2022 → 2nd Payment = $250-300
April 15, 2022 → 3rd Payment = $250-300
May 15, 2022 → Final Payment = $250-300
Checks made payable:
Presbytery of Coastal Carolina ▪ Memo: PYT – [student name]
Mail deposit to:
Presbytery of Coastal Carolina
807 West King Street
Elizabethtown, NC 28337